We are delighted once again to be opening our gates for Open Farm Sunday on 10th June 2018.
Be part of The Great British Farm Day which encourages people to see first hand how their food is produced.
We welcome you to join us for what promises to be an informative and enjoyable day for visitors of all ages with lots to see and do.
Discover our passion for peppers and learn all about the food journey of this amazing ingredient – from plant to plate!
- When: Sunday 10 June
- Where: Tangmere Airfield Nurseries, The Old Airfield, City Fields Way, Tangmere, Chichester, West Sussex PO20 2FT
- Time: 10am - 3pm
- Admission: FREE ENTRY
- Explore the Glasshouses: See how peppers are grown and harvested. Speak to a variety of experts and take a closer look at the bees and bugs that help with our growing. Don't miss out on a guided tour.
- Cookery Theatre: Join our demonstrations with owner Giles Thompson and chef Adam of The Earl of March, Lavant who will showcase seasonal dishes that are big on colour and flavour. We’ll also have hands-on cookery workshops for children, led by chef Jethro Carr of the Kitchen Academy.
- Children's Activities: Bouncy castle, face painting and smoothie making with bicycle powered shake makers and much more!
- Food & Refreshments: Enjoy locally produced food including hot and cold options, plus ice cream, teas and coffee.
Check out our facebook event for further details.
Open Farm Sunday has been managed by the charity LEAF (Linking Environment And Farming) since it began in 2006.