A refreshing, delicious chilled soup packed with flavour. The soup should be a thick consistency, which may be finished with fresh herbs.
- 1 each red, green, yellow pepper
- ½ cucumber diced
- 1 red onion
- 4 deseeded tomatoes
- 2 basil leaves
- 100ml extra virgin olive oil
- 50ml white wine vinegar
- 10ml balsamic vinegar
- Salt & pepper
- 1 clove of garlic
- Deseed peppers and cut into quarters.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and leave for 4 hours unrefrigerated.
- Liquidise until smooth.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour and serve cold.
Recipe kindly provided by Chef Giles Thompson of The Earl of March, Lavant