These mini Spanish tortillas are perfect for picnics and popular with young chefs at the Kitchen Academy cookery workshop on Open Farm Sunday.
- 150g potato peeled and diced
- 75g Cherry Tomatoes halved
- 1 red pepper, seeds removed, chopped
- 100g wilted spinach
- 75g cheddar
- 6 eggs
- 150ml milk
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/ Gas 5 and then set out 12 silicon cupcake moulds into a muffin tray.
- Boil the potato in a saucepan of water for 5 minutes until tender then drain.
- Divide the cheese, potatoes, cherry tomatoes, pepper and spinach between the 12 silicon cupcake cases.
- Break the eggs into a jug and add the milk, salt and pepper. Beat together and then pour into the 12 cases so that they are no more than half full.
- Bake for ten minutes until the tops are golden and the eggs are set. Serve warm or cold or keep in the fridge until making the packed lunch.
Recipe kindly provided by the Kitchen Academy
More pepper recipes