This recipe brings together a trio of sweet bell peppers. Served with a green salad, it makes a delicious meal for family or friends.
- 1 each of red, green, yellow / orange peppers
- 250g of farfelle pasta (bow-ties)
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 2 tablespoons of drained capers
- 2 tablespoons of raisins
- 1 tablespoon of ground seeds (sesame, sunflower, pine-nuts)
- 1 teaspoon of clear honey
- 2 tablespoons of chopped coriander
- Grated rind and juice of 1 lime
- Ground black pepper and salt
- Parmesan cheese shavings
- 20ml olive oil
- Cook the pasta in accordance with instructions on the packet.
- Drain and rinse thoroughly.
- Cut the peppers into long strips and fry for 5 minutes in the olive oil.
- Mix together the garlic, mustard, capers, raisins, seeds, honey, coriander, rind and juice of lime, salt and pepper.
- Add the pasta to the peppers in the pan, adding the dressing and gently tossing to mix.
- Serve with green salad, adding some parmesan cheese shavings.